5 Tasty Foods That Are Good for Your Gut Skin Axis
Besides taking RISE, you don’t need to make a single change to your diet to feel an improvement on your gut, or see improvements to your skin…
However, if you wanted to make healthy lifestyle choices as well, here are some foods I’d recommend adding into your diet when possible.
- 1. Yogurt: It’s a fermented dairy product made from milk and it contains live cultures of beneficial bacteria. As a result, it’s an excellent source of probiotics. Plus, it can be enjoyed on its own, or conveniently added to smoothies, cereal or other dishes.
- 2. Kefir: Kefir is a fermented milk drink made with kefir grains. It’s believed to have originated thousands of years ago in the Caucasus mountains. It’s similar to yogurt, but also contains yeast. It’s also an excellent source of probiotics.
- 3. Sauerkraut: Sauerkraut is fermented cabbage that is rich in beneficial bacteria. The great thing about Sauerkraut is that it has a place at the table in many cultures and cuisines. Here in America, it’s a ballpark staple as a topping for hotdogs, but sauerkraut can be used in a variety of recipes or eaten alone.
- 4. Kimchi: Kimchi is a traditional Korean dish. It’s similar to sauerkraut in that it’s fermented cabbage, but Kimchi is typically made with Napa cabbage specifically. Mixed with radishes, scallions, and other various vegetables, it’s spicy and flavorful and a great source of probiotics.
- 5. Miso: Miso is actually a fermented soybean paste. You’re likely familiar with it since it’s a staple of Japanese cuisine. However, miso isn’t solely used in the famous miso soup. It can be added to soups, sauces, and tons of other dishes to infuse them with a savory flavor.
All the foods mentioned above will ultimately lead to better gut health, so I’d certainly recommend including any of these food items in your diet if possible.
However, if you’re not a fan of any of them, that’s not a problem.
You can still reap the benefits of a healthy gut like strengthened immune system, improved heart health, better cognitive function, brighter mood, better digestion, and of course, glowing skin without eating anything at all.
Lumiara Rise contains all the gut healthy nutrients you need to feel and look your best.